Tuesday 24 September 2013

Homework task photo shop evaluation

My image looks like a TV logo. I am quite pleased with the finished product because it shows the Ravenswood logo so it represents the school but also it has the colours of the school, green, black and white, which also shows unity to the school. 

The first letters of the words on the titles are in the same colour and there are silhouettes of chess pieces to show that its chess,obviously, the only thing I would change would be to make the the silhouettes black only because it looks better than just one white one and the rest black.


I still need to work on my Photoshop skills because i am still a bit rusty on my basic skills, I will better my skills by doing extra Photoshop sessions in my own time. So when I come to my next Photoshop task I can produce a piece to exceptional quality. 







No comments:

Post a Comment